Our thoughts go out to all those impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, from our first responders, to local businesses, school and government administrations, and families throughout California. Thank you for your efforts, and please know that we support you during this time.
At Bank of the Sierra, our promise is to help make the communities we serve better. Right now, that means making sure our employees and customers are as safe as possible from the coronavirus. To do this, we are actively monitoring reports from national, state, and local health officials and taking several precautions at each of our 41 locations.
Committed to Safety
Bank of the Sierra remains committed to helping our customers during this time. For the health and safety of our employees, their families, and our customers, as our lobbies reopen, several precautions have been implemented.
- Only a limited number of people are allowed inside a lobby at any one time. These occupancy limits vary by branch.
- Social distancing stickers have been placed on lobby floors to help you maintain a six-foot distance from others inside the lobby.
- All employees are wearing face masks for your safety. Due to a recent state order, the wearing of masks in public areas is required with limited exceptions. We have masks available if you want to use one.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available for your use inside each lobby.
- High-use areas are cleaned frequently.
For an up-to-date view of all branch hours and availability, check out our locations page.