Thank you for your patience during this challenging time. We appreciate our customers who have graciously discovered new ways to bank due to this unique situation. Your choice to bank with us is appreciated and we will never take it for granted.
We regularly review state, county, and city regulations as we plan when and how to reopen branch lobbies. Upon entering a reopened lobby, you will notice several steps have been taken with customer and employee safety in mind.
- Only a limited number of people are allowed inside a lobby at any one time. These occupancy limits will vary by branch.
- Social distancing stickers have been placed on lobby floors to help you maintain a six-foot distance from others inside the lobby.
- All employees wear face masks for your safety. Due to a recent state order, the wearing of masks in public areas is required with limited exceptions. We have masks available if you want to use one.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available for your use inside each lobby.
- High-use areas are cleaned frequently.
Drive-through and walk-up windows may be available at branches where lobby services are unavailable. As always, online and mobile banking, as well as ATMs, will remain available for your banking needs.
For our business customers, if you need to speak with a bank representative in person once your local branch lobby reopens, please call our Customer Service Center at 1-888-454-BANK to schedule an appointment.
Thank you for choosing Bank of the Sierra. We can – and we will – get through this together.
- You can use online banking 24/7 to check your balance, pay your bills, read your statements, transfer funds, and more. You can also use our free mobile banking app to manage your accounts, deposit checks, and more, right from your phone. Sierra Telebanking is also available at 1-888-307-3772. And, it’s easy to get cash and complete a variety of banking transactions at one of our more than 55,000 surcharge-free Allpoint ATMs. Here’s where you can find an ATM near you.
- While we are not currently accepting applications for PPP loan forgiveness, we will soon offer a user-friendly online portal where businesses that received a PPP loan from Bank of the Sierra can apply for forgiveness. We will provide additional details when our loan forgiveness application is available.
- In keeping with program guidelines, Bank of the Sierra is no longer accepting applications for the Small Business Administration’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans. If your business already applied for a PPP loan through Bank of the Sierra, you can check your application status online.
- Our online PPP Loan Forgiveness Application is now available. If your business received a PPP loan from Bank of the Sierra, learn more and apply for PPP Loan Forgiveness.